Mississippi National offers a unique golf experience unlike any golf facility in the area with two 18 hole courses, driving range & clubhouse with banquet facility. Both courses offer unique challenges, beautiful bluff county views & top notch conditions.
Our first 18 hole course, The Lowlands, opened for play in 1986. It features rolling terrain that wraps around the base of the bluffs. “The Lows” is known as our tournament course because it has hosted top-level tournaments for local, state & professional golfers.
The Highlands originally started as 9 holes and opened for play in 1990 but was expanded to 18 holes in 1999 due to its popularity. “The Highs” are known for unique landscaping, elevation changes and breathtaking views of the Mississippi River Valley. Both courses are a par 71 and feature four sets of tees to suit golfers of all abilities.
Mississippi National Golf Links is Southeast Minnesota’s premier golf facility. Our membership includes the following benefits:
- Unlimited Play on both courses.
- Member pricing on tournaments and club events.
- Access to Driving Range membership.
- Reciprocal agreements with area courses.
Driving Range Seasonal Pass $299 + Tax
GHIN Handicap $35
New Member Special
Unlimited Golf for 2023 on both of our courses. New members will receive all the benefits of our current members at special rate for the first year. Available to those who weren’t members in 2021 or 2022.
Non-Resident Season Pass
- Available to anyone living at least 25 miles from Mississippi National.
- See map below: Available to anyone outside blue area.
- Access 36 Holes of beautiful scenic golf.
- Golf Cart usage not included.
- No tee time restrictions.
- 7 Day: Available for use Monday-Sunday. $349.00 + Tax
Current prices limited to first 100 entrants.